Tuesday, December 16, 2008

{ Christmas Festivities Continued... }

This past week we took Eisley to see Santa Claus. I really just wanted a picture. Luckily we were one of the first people in line, cause once the mall doors opened it started to fill up fast!

She looked like a little elf for her picture with her Yoda ears and all. If I wasn't being so lazy, I'd go scan and post the actual photo we bought. But for now this will have to do.

On Sunday we had our annual Bake & Take party, see how enthusiastic Bea was about it?

We made pecan sandies, fudge, peanut butter blossom cookies, and good old classic sugar cookies. Ayla and Indy happily obliged to decorate them.

They made decorated the cookies so beautifully while me and my martini watched.

On Monday night, we invited Justin's family over to have dinner with us, because the holidays always feel so rushed and every year it seems we don't get together enough.

Eisley was in a good mood.

This picture makes me laugh so hard... I don't know why I'm making that face?

Andy tried to eat Eisley. Don't worry, we stopped him.

Next weekend we have Justin's company Christmas party *and* the Nutcracker. I really like having lots of Christmas activities. It's nice for the holiday season to have lots of good times, not just celebrating on the one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah, that look is classic. Wasn't Sunday the perfect day to bake, we did a lot of that too!

    I love the martini - so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are silly Hea. I know that face. That is your "What?" face. Like if someone tells you something that is different than what you always assumed, but you are realizing maybe they are right and you have been mistaken all along. That's when you make that face.

    ReplyDelete