Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flutters and Flatulence

I now feel baby Eisley on a daily basis. Stronger and stronger all the time! I wouldn't describe it like "butterflies fluttering" though, as most people say. It just feels like muscle twitches. Or sometimes it just feels exactly like a baby moving in your tummy. Simple as that.

Flatulence is pretty common these days too... lol.

So I was thinking last night about how far I've come already! I'm just about half way through my pregnancy. What's crazy to think is that in about 4.5 weeks, the baby could *possibly* survive outside the womb. That's crazy. I don't want that to happen, obviously. But it wouldn't be too shabby if my pregnancy was cut back by a couple weeks. That I wouldn't mind.

I have another ultra sound on Monday! And as long as things keep going well, it will probably be my last one for the pregnancy.

Remember when my baby was just a bean? A little heartbeat flickering on the screen?


And here we could see her little arms at 12 weeks, looking half baby - half fetus.


And now here she was 4 short weeks ago! This is from the ultrasound video:


See how she's grown? They grow up way too fast! Now I can't wait to see her again on Monday, we'll get a lot of pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment