Thursday, April 10, 2008

21.5 Weeks

Stayed home sick today because I was throwing up this morning. Bummer. Two of my co-workers were sick last week with a 24 hour type stomach bug (thanks for coming to work, girls) and perhaps this is the same thing.

Baby Eisley is more powerful every week. Beware the child's wrath! J/k. Beware her kicks, though. I sometimes have to roll over to my right side in bed because on my left side she likes to kick me in the lungs (didn't know she could reach that high already!) which kinda knocks the wind out of me and makes me think my heart is gonna stop.

She has a schedule already! Almost every day I notice her at the same times. 10:30ish in the morning she's semi-active. 1pm or 1.30pm she's VERY active, and practices either soccer skills or ballet moves on my bladder... nice. And then usually before bed, around 8 or 9 o'clock she'll make her presence known again.

And the little punk *still* refuses to let daddy know she's there. Every. Single. Time. she's kicking like crazy and I tell Justin to try and feel, the little worm stops. Still as a statue until dad goes away and she waits a few minutes to make sure, then kick! Kick! Bump!

Here's a movie I'm really looking forward to seeing:

No comments:

Post a Comment