Monday, November 26, 2007

1DPO

That means, one day past ovulation! If our trying to conceive is successful this month, implantation should occur any time within the next 10 days. As soon as that happens, I should be able to get a positive on a pregnancy test. If it doesn't happen, we might try again next month.

I'm very thankful that we've gotten to the point where we can plan and try for our first child. Many people are surprised by their first pregnancy and I always had a fear of that happening. If you know me well, you know I don't like surprises. I'm a "need-to-know" type of gal.

Because of that, we'll be finding out the sex of our baby ASAP. Although thats usually not until 20 weeks or so... ugh. It's going to a be a looong first trimester, thats for sure.

If I do get pregnant this month, I'll be due on August 18th or so. (Sorry in advance to our family, I know the last thing we need is another summer/fall birthday.) Indiana's due date was the 19th of August! But she was born a little early on the 15th, one day after my mom's birthday on the 14th! And Justin's dad's birthday is August too.

Oh well, you'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment