Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kittens & Crafts

First, the kittens are huge! At only a few weeks old, they've already quadrupled in size.



The nice thing about weekends is that Justin and I can take turns watching Eisley and working on projects. Justin was able to work on the car while I watched Eisley. I, surprise surprise, did some crafting.

We even found the time to rearrange some furniture, which I've been dying to do for some time now.

I made pumpkin bread and muffins using this recipe. They turned out really well!

I made myself a new wallet using this tutorial. I love it! It's definitely not the best quality but I'm going to make more to sell if I can. The first is always the trial run and I learn via trial and error from it.


And Eisley napped. A little bit. (She also cried a bit but we didn't get pictures of that so you'll have to take my word for it.)

4 comments:

  1. Your wallet is so cute! I just sewed up something practical myself. I'm hoping to post about it tomorrow!

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wallet!!
    What are you going to do with the kittens once they are old enough to leave their mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wallet is so cute! Please please make me one!

    I think Eisley has quadrupled in size as well! Stop growing, Eisley!

    ReplyDelete