Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{ Breakin' O' the Plates! }


On Sunday my family and I celebrated the annual Breakin' O' the Plates {it's a family thing... a St. Patrick's Day "celebration" for a past event that's funny in hindsight, but was not so funny at the time - and that's all I'll say on the matter} so we dressed in green and ate corned beef and cabbage. And beer. Wasn't green beer though...

Eisley did not have green beer, although she does like drinking water from a "big girl glass".
And she wore cabbage on her head.



In other news - I have a new blog! {Is this perhaps getting out of control? Is an intervention being planned?}

It's called Heather Cakes and it's to document my cake making lessons. Enjoy.

And happy St. Patrick's Day. Whatever that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment