Monday, December 3, 2007

Faint Positive!?!?!

COULD IT BE?!?!?!

I think I might be going crazy... it's 11.20pm, and I took a pregnancy test Sunday morning. No plus sign, just the two lines that the E.P.T. tests have. But just now, just 10 minutes ago (Monday night) I gave in and took the second test. I am SO bad at being patient...

Tomorrow is 5 days before my period is due -- the pregnancy tests say they can test up to 5 days in advance -- well, tonite there is a FAINT FAINT line! At first I though I was going crazy over the shadows, that was all. But then I took it out into the stronger light of our bathroom area and I swear theres a line there! So I called in Justin with this ridiculous grin on my face. I asked him if he saw it and he does! We even compared it to the one I took Sunday...

SO... wow. I said, "I see a line! I see a line?! I see a line! I see a line?" over and over again. I asked Justin to go buy another test to see if tomorrow morning a darker line shows up (the pregnancy hormone is strongest in your pee in the morning) and then I decided we might as well wait. No need to go out at 11.30 at night...

I *THINK* we see a LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment