Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{Once Upon a Time}

{If you're wondering where my previous post - which included the teaser trailer to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland film which was pretty much awesome - is, I have four words to say: "Walt Disney, you suck!" They're pulling it from everyone for copyright reasons and I can't find it elsewhere. Boo!}

Once upon a time...
this blonde haired, blue eyed beauty was sitting in her garden...
and along came a white rabbit muttering, "I'm late! I'm late!" so she followed him, naturally...
... down the white rabbit's hole.
...and into Wonderland.


Can you tell I'm excited?

Here's a treat to get you in the mood for the big party - my favorite clip from the movie. It's quite funny if you actually listen to what they're saying...

"Mustard? Yes! That'll-- Mustard!? Now don't let's be silly! Now lemon, that's different... "

Oh, just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment